Whether you find yourself enjoying a tropical vacation this winter or just daydreaming about one, we’ve got all the accessories you need. With these glitzy shoes and glam glasses, all that’s missing are the warm waves lapping at your feet.
1. No matter where your travels take you, this ultra-lightweight American Apparel NYLON PACK CLOTH WEEKENDER DUFFEL ($32) will help you get there. The 25 1/2-inch, dual-handled bag is the perfect carry-on and has the added bonus of not taking up any precious storage space when it’s not in use. americanapparel.net
2. Protect your face and neck from ultraviolet rays with the Gottex WIDE BRIM SPELLBOUND HAT ($70). The classic black hat, with gray ribbon details, provides UPF 50-plus sun protection while harkening back to the days of Hollywood glamour. The memory-wire brim keeps the hat just-so, allowing you to channel your inner starlet. everythingbutwater.com
3. Stuck home again this winter? Nobody needs to know. The all-natural, dye-free, mineral-based MicaBeauty Cosmetics FACE AND BODY BRONZER ($44.95) will give you that sun-kissed post-vacation look anyway. Your secret is safe with us. micabeauty.com
4. If you’re heading somewhere with white, sandy beaches, the biker-chic Rebecca Minkoff FIONA SANDALS ($98) are a must-have. These hardware-studded, black leather flip-flops transition effortlessly from seaside casual to the swankiest spot in town. rebeccaminkoff.com
5. Complement the dazzling sun wherever you end up with a splash of vibrant nail polish, like OPI’s chip-resistant TEAL THE COWS COME HOME NAIL LACQUER ($9), from its Brights Nail Lacquer Collection. ulta.com
6. Never use those cheap airline headphones again — or worry about the crying baby in the row behind you — thanks to these nubby, turquoise-blue CROCHETED HEADPHONES ($38) from Uncommon Goods. Handmade in California by artist Traci Medeiros-Bagan, they are perfect for delivering a personal soundtrack for a long journey. uncommongoods.com
7. It doesn’t matter if you’re skiing or sunbathing, the imitation tortoise-shell MONROE SUNGLASSES ($325) by Rag & Bone are perfect for shielding your eyes from the sun’s glare. These UV-coated, vintage-inspired, handmade glasses will look as cool in Tahoe as they will in Tahiti. rag-bone.com